, HG4 3DY
Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden Fountains, North Yorkshire
A World Heritage Site, set in 800 acres of beautiful countryside, that offers an unparalleled opportunity to appreciate the range of England’s heritage.
Discover the magnificent 12th-century abbey ruins and the only surviving Cistercian corn mill.
To take advantage of this offer you must be logged in with an active subscription.
Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Gardens Fountains
Terms & Conditions: National Trust Day Out with Cream Tea:
1. Your voucher will need to be sent in to us for your choice of booking, pending pass, map, admission pass and cream tea voucher.
2. Not all properties are suitable for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties. Please check with the venue before making your arrangements.
3. Once you have been issued with your pass it cannot be extended.
4. Some of the car parks at the National Trust sites are council-owned and the parking pass will not be accepted here. Some of the properties do not have shops or tea rooms. We recommend that you check with the venue in advance of your visit.
5. Kindly note, vouchers are not valid for use on Bank Holidays or during Bank Holiday weekends.
6. Opening times vary from property to property, but generally the season runs from 1st April to 31st October.
7. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
8. All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient.
9. A voucher and booking confirmation will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
10. Locations and prices are correct at the time of print.
11. Please contact www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk for full list of locations and further information.
12. Please visit www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for full terms and conditions.
13. Cream tea for two voucher covers 2 adults only. Additional food & beverages will have to be paid for.